|Industry||Home improvement retailers|
Ajay Arora, Managing Director|
Sanjay Arora, Managing Director
|Products||Curtains, upholstery, velvets, wallpapers, furnishing fabric, embroidered fabric|
|Revenue||USD 250 million in 2014|
Number of employees
D'Decor Home Fabrics Pvt. Ltd. (formerly Dicitex Decor Pvt. Ltd.), is the world’s largest producers of curtain and upholstery fabrics. Their products are designed by in-house and Italian designers, and are also being used by designers and furniture-makers in both Europe & USA.Their customers include some of the brands  The company turnover has increased from USD 8 million in 1999 to USD 250 million in 2014.
D’Decor has copyrights and ownership to more than 10,000 designs. D'Decor participates in five biggest international trade fairs annually - Moods, Heimtex, Intertex Shanghai Show, Proposte and Evteks.
D’Decor’s operates four manufacturing plants which are located in Tarapur, near Mumbai. The output at their plants exceeds a 120,000 metres a day. At any given point of time, D’Decor’s supply chain is capable of delivering more than 200,000 SKUs. These are chosen from a large spectrum of products comprising furnishing fabric, embroidered fabric, yarn, ready-mades, velvets and wallpapers.
- D’Decor awarded the World's Largest Woven Upholstery and Curtain mill by Fabric & Furnishing International.
- D’Decor was the first to introduce water-repellent fabric, flame-retardant fabrics and also to have the first robotic warehouse in India.
- D'Decor was voted India's most trusted furniture retail brand according to the Brand Trust Report 2014, a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory.
- "Mediaedge:cia ushers in D'decor in the new year". afaqs. 2010-01-06.
- "D'Decor Launches Fashion for Indian Homes; Bollywood's swishest couple SRK and Gauri Khan as Brand ambassadors". Exchange4Media. 2010-08-28.
- "D Decor launches fashion for Indian homes". The Indian Express. 2010-08-29.
- "Spiritual sparkle". The Indian Express. 2010-08-29.
- "D' Decor to expand presence". The Hindu. 2010-08-27.
- "India's Most Trusted Brands 2014". Trust Research Advisory. Archived from the original on 2015-05-02.