Défi Vert de Québec
|Active municipal party|
|Founded||17 May 2007|
|Headquarters||7306, avenue des Rennes
Quebec City, Quebec
|Ideology||Environmentalism, fiscal responsibility Social justice, Pacifism, Participatory democracy|
|International affiliation||Global Greens Charter|
|Colours||Yellow and Green|
The values and principles of the Défi Vert de Québec are based on the Global Greens Charter, available in seven different languages at . The Défi Vert de Québec is the first Canadian municipal party to adhere to this charter, which was created in Canberra in 2001.
Founder and leader: Mr. Richard Domm
- June 14, 2009 "Fourbir les armes" on Radio-Canada. A report on the next municipal elections in Québec .
- June 14, 2009 TV report: The municipal revival in Québec, with the Défi Vert holding their congress this weekend, a report by Catherine Lanthier.
- March 17, 2009 "Défi vert de Québec: ecology via everything else" in Québec Hebdo.
- May 29, 2007 "A new party in Québec" on Radio-Canada.
- October 5, 2007 "The DVQ would account for GHGs Québec arena standards." in Québec Hebdo.
- (in French) Défi Vert de Québec official website for the municipal party.
- (in French) Défi Vert de Québec on Twitter (microblogging system)
- (in English) Global Greens Charter - Canberra 2001 - Defining what it means to be Green in the new millennium: The Global Greens is the international network of
Green parties and political movements.
|This article about a Canadian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|