|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Products||Bread, Pasta, Cake|
Délifrance is a bakery company that serves "French style" bakery products in over 50 countries on five continents. It has been in operation for more than 25 years. The parent company of Délifrance is Grands Moulins de Paris, which is a major French milling company and supplies 100% of the flour used in Délifrance's products.
The Délifrance brand name attempts to recreate French taste worldwide. Délifrance offers catering professionals several "French style" quick service concepts.
Délifrance has 12 subsidiaries in Europe and the Middle East. Its restaurants serve "French style" baked products such as croissants, gâteaux, fougasses, pains au chocolat, brioches, crisp praline, and baguettes. Most Délifrance restaurants also serve beverages, coffee and pasta.
In 1997 Sembawang Corporation Limited acquired controlling interest of Délifrance Asia Ltd. In 1999, Prudential Asset Management Asia Limited (PAMA) Group Inc. acquired 100% of Délifrance Asia Ltd and took it private.
Délifrance operated in the Philippines as a subsidiary of Jollibee until late 2010, when both companies severed their ties. All Filipino formerly Délifrance branches now operate as CafeFrance, which is owned and operated by Euro-Med Laboratories Philippines, Inc.
- 1978 — Délifrance invents the frozen part-baked baguette.
- 1982 — Délifrance creates the Pariguette range (Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) part-baked bread which keeps for several months at room temperature).
- 1983 — Délifrance invents the first frozen ready-to-bake viennoiserie.
- 1985 — Délifrance introduces ready-to-bake viennoiserie products that prove and bake in the oven at the same time.
- 1995 — Délifrance's launches its Provencette concept, Délifrance's "turn-key" solution offered for the catering market.
- 1999 — Délifrance launches its "Eco-Products" range
- 2000 — Délifrance launched the "Déliquick" bread range based on its "Thaw & Serve" concept.
Different modes of utilisation:
- Thaw and serve - frozen
- Part-baked - frozen
- Ready to bake rapide - frozen
- Ready to bake - frozen
- Ready to prove - frozen
- Gas packed
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Délifrance.|