From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Operator||Government of the Northwest Territories|
|Location||Deline, Northwest Territories|
|Time zone||MST (UTC−07:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC−06:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||703 ft / 214 m|
Déline Airport (IATA: YWJ, ICAO: CYWJ) is located 1.4 nautical miles (2.6 km; 1.6 mi) northwest of Deline, Northwest Territories, Canada. Caribou may be found on the runway. It played a role in the first episode of Arctic Air.
Airlines and destinations
|North-Wright Airways||Norman Wells, Yellowknife, Tulita|
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 27 April 2017 to 0901Z 22 June 2017
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information Archived December 1, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation
- Page about this airport on COPA's Places to Fly airport directory
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Deline Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in the Northwest Territories is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|