Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Phu Quoc International Airport, 10 km away
- Duong Dong Airport, closed December 2012
- Phú Quốc National Park
- Lonely Planet Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand 2012 "There is a skeletal bus service (every hour or two) between An Thoi and Duong Dong. A bus (20,000d) waits for the ferry at Bai Vong to take passengers to Duong Dong."
- Mã số đơn vị hành chính Việt Nam xls Archived 2013-03-24 at the Wayback Machine. Bộ Thông tin & Truyền thông
- Frommer's Vietnam: with Angkor Wat Ron Emmons - 2012 "Just between the town of Duong Dong and Long Beach, on Vo Thi Sau Street, you'll find lots of cheap food stalls each evening at the night market. Along the northern stretch of Tran Hung Dao, which runs behind the resorts on Long Beach, are ..."