|Industry||Home improvement retailers|
|V.K. Arora, Chairman
Ajay Arora, Managing Director
Sanjay Arora, Managing Director
|Products||Curtains, upholstery, velvets, wallpapers, furnishing fabric, embroidered fabric|
|Revenue||USD 130 million in 2010|
Number of employees
D'Decor Home Fabrics Pvt. Ltd. (formerly Dicitex Decor Pvt. Ltd.), is a major manufacturer of home fabrics, in the form of curtains and upholstery. The company turnover has increased from USD 8 million in 1999 to USD 130 million in 2010.
D’Decor has copyrights and ownership to more than 10,000 designs. D'Decor participates in five trade fairs annually - Moods, Heimtex, Intertex Shanghai Show, Proposte and Evteks.
D’Decor’s operates four manufacturing plants which are located in Tarapur, near Mumbai. D’Decor’s supply chain is capable of delivering around 200,000 products. These include furnishing fabrics, embroidered fabric, yarn, ready-mades, velvets and wallpapers.
- D’Decor was the first to introduce water-repellent fabric, flame-retardant fabrics and also to have the first robotic warehouse in India.
- D'Decor was voted India's most trusted furniture retail brand according to the Brand Trust Report 2014, a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory.
- "Mediaedge:cia ushers in D'decor in the new year". afaqs. 2010-01-06.
- "D’Decor Launches Fashion for Indian Homes; Bollywood’s swishest couple SRK and Gauri Khan as Brand ambassadors". Exchange4Media. 2010-08-28.
- "D Decor launches fashion for Indian homes". The Indian Express. 2010-08-29.
- "Spiritual sparkle". The Indian Express. 2010-08-29.
- "D' Decor to expand presence". The Hindu. 2010-08-27.
- "India's Most Trusted Brands 2014". Trust Research Advisory.