|Headquarters||Los Angeles, United States|
Number of locations
New York City
|Products||High-end clothes and accessories|
|Services||High-end clothing store|
Dash (stylized as DASH) is a boutique clothing and accessory chain founded in 2006 by the Kardashian sisters (Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé). As of 2015[update], the chain has three locations in the United States.
The first Dash boutique was opened in Calabasas, California in 2006. The original store was subsequently relocated to West Hollywood in 2012. The retail stores have appeared on reality television series about the Kardashian family, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which premiered in 2007 on the E! cable network. Kim Kardashian has disclosed that she initially wanted Keeping Up with the Kardashians to focus more on their stores in order to bring people's attention and later said that she "didn’t think it would turn into what it turned into." The second store was opened in Miami Beach, Florida on May 20, 2009.
The television series entitled Dash Dolls premiered on the E! cable network, on September 20, 2015. The reality series "follow[s] the lives of the Kardashian sisters' young, fun and hot D-A-S-H boutiques employees as they navigate the hectic life of a twenty-something in Hollywood while representing the Kardashian brand."
- Paquette, Danielle (July 16, 2012). "Kim Kardashian, Kanye West canoodle at Melrose Dash grand opening". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved May 10, 2016.
- Wilson, Eric (November 17, 2010). "Kim Kardashian, Inc.". The New York Times. Retrieved December 13, 2010.
- "Kourtney And Khloe Kardashian Open New Dash Boutique In Miami". ThaIndian.com. August 17, 2009. Retrieved December 12, 2010.
- Setoodeh, Ramin (April 24, 2015). "Kim Kardashian West On Her Empire and Bruce Jenner's Transition". Variety. Retrieved September 18, 2015.
- Gonsalez, Maria (May 20, 2009). "The Kardashian sisters attend the Grand Opening of new boutique 'Dash Miami'". Buddy TV. Retrieved May 10, 2016.
- Rice, Lynette (April 1, 2015). "Kardashians Announce Dash Dolls Reality Show". People. Retrieved April 2, 2015.