David Henry Montgomery
David Henry Montgomery (April 7, 1837 – May 28, 1928), or D.H. Montgomery (as he was usually known), was an American author of several history textbooks. His "Leading Facts" series, including The Leading Facts of American History, were widely used in schools from the 1890s through the 1920s.
- The Leading Facts of American History (1890) - full text
- The Leading Facts of English History (1893) - full text from Project Gutenberg
- The Beginner's American History (1901) - images from the book on Wikimedia Commons
- Works by David Henry Montgomery at Project Gutenberg
- Works by or about David Henry Montgomery at Internet Archive
|This biography of an American historian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|