D. J. Clark
|Date of birth:
November 30, 1986 |
|Place of birth:
||Oceanside, California, U.S.
||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)
||200 lb (91 kg)
| * Offseason and/or practice squad member only
|Career highlights and awards
- Second Team All-Big Sky Conference (2005)
- All-Big Sky Conference Team Honorable Mention (2006)
- First Team All-Big Sky Conference (2007)
- Second Team All-Big Sky Conference (2008)
D. J. Clark (born November 30, 1986) is a professional American football cornerback. He was a member of the practice squad of the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League during the 2009 NFL season before being released the following off-season. While there he wore the number 43. Previously, he was signed by the Carolina Panthers, but was released before the season began.
Clark played college football for Idaho State University from 2005-2008 as a Defensive Back.
- ^ "D.J. Clark". National Football League. Retrieved 2011-02-09.
- ^ "D.J. Clark". Green Bay Packers. Retrieved 2011-02-09.
- ^ "D.J. Clark". Carolina Panthers. Retrieved 2011-02-09.
- ^ "D.J. Clark". Fox Sports. Retrieved 2016-09-16.