D. Nageshwar Reddy
Dr. D. Nageshwara Reddy is an Indian gastroenterologist who studied at the Kurnool Medical College. He is the Chairman of the biggest gastroenterology hospital in the world , the Asian Institute of Gastroenterology at Hyderabad. He received the Padma Shri award in 2002 and Padma Bhushan award in 2016.
The American Society of GastroIntestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) awarded Reddy the Master Endoscopist Award in 2009. This is the highest award in the field of endoscopy in the world, and is also termed as the "Nobel Prize of Endoscopy".
He was awarded the Padma Bhushan by Government of India in 2016. 
- "Dr. Nageshwar Reddy". Full Details Information. 25 April 2019.
- AIG | D. Nageshwar Reddy
- "AIG website".
- "Padma Shri Awardees - Padma Awards - My India, My Pride - Know India: National Portal of India". Retrieved 21 December 2016.
- "Padma Awards 2016". Retrieved 21 December 2016.
- "List of Fellows — NAMS" (PDF). National Academy of Medical Sciences. 2016. Retrieved 19 March 2016.
- "Nageshwar Reddy bags world's highest Gastroenterology award". Retrieved 21 December 2016.
- "Award reference".
|This Indian medicine-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|