|Length||10.1 km (6.3 mi)|
|From||D102 near Malinska|
|To||Valbiska ferry port|
|State roads in Croatia|
D104 branches off to the southwest from D102 near Malinska towards Valbiska ferry port - Jadrolinija ferry access to Merag, island of Cres (D101) and LNP ferry access to Lopar, island of Rab (D105). The road is 10.1 km long.
D104 traffic is not counted directly, however the operator Hrvatske ceste reports the number of vehicles using ferry service flying from Valbiska port, accessed by the D104 road, thereby allowing the D104 traffic volume to be deduced. Substantial variations between annual (AADT) and summer (ASDT) traffic volumes are attributed to the fact that the road serves as a connection carrying substantial tourist traffic to islands of Cres and Rab.
Road junctions and populated areas
|D102 to Rijeka, Crikvenica and A6 and A7 motorways (to the north) and Krk (to the south). Northern terminus of the road.|
|L58070 to Malinska|
|L58085 to Poljica and Vrh|
|L58086 to Linardići and Vrh|
|L58087 to Skrbčići|
|L58088 to Pinezići|
|Valbiska ferry port - Jadrolinija ferry access to Merag, island of Cres (D101) and LNP ferry access to Lopar, island of Rab (D105). Southern terminus of the road.|
- "Jadrolinija ferry service". May 11, 2010.
- "LNP ferry service schedule". May 11, 2010. Archived from the original on March 26, 2010.
- "Decision on categorization of public roads as state roads, county roads and local roads". Narodne novine (in Croatian). February 17, 2010.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 - digest" (PDF). Hrvatske ceste. May 1, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 21, 2011.