D117 road (Croatia)
|Length:||20.2 km (12.6 mi)|
|From:||Vis ferry port|
|Major cities:||Vis, Komiža|
|State roads in Croatia|
D117 is a state road on Vis Island in Croatia connecting the town of Komiža to Vis ferry port, from where Jadrolinija ferries fly to the mainland, docking in Split and the D410 state road The road is 20.2 km (12.6 mi) long.
Traffic is regularly measured and reported by Hrvatske ceste (HC), operator of the road. Substantial variations between annual (AADT) and summer (ASDT) traffic volumes are attributed to the fact that the road connects a number of island resorts.
|D117 traffic volume|
|D117||5801 Vis||344||987||Adjacent to the Ž67212 junction.|
Road junctions and populated areas
|D117 junctions/populated areas|
|Vis ferry port – access to the mainland port of Split (by Jadrolinija) and the D410 to the D8 state road and the A1 motorway Dugopolje interchange.
The eastern terminus of the road.
Ž6212 to Komiža.
L67212 to Češka vila.
Ž6212 to Vis.
The western terminus of the road.
- "Jadrolinija ferry service". May 11, 2010.
- "Decision on categorization of public roads as state roads, county roads and local roads". Narodne novine (in Croatian). February 17, 2010.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 – digest" (PDF). Hrvatske ceste. May 1, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 21, 2011.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). May 6, 2003.