|Length||1.7 km (1.1 mi)|
|From||Brbinj ferry port|
|To||D109 near Brbinj|
|State roads in Croatia|
D124 is a state road on Dugi Otok Island in Croatia connecting the D109 state road to Brbinj ferry port, from where Jadrolinija ferries fly to the mainland, docking in Zadar and the D407 state road. The road is 1.7 km (1.1 mi) long.
Traffic volume is not counted on the D124 road directly, however Hrvatske ceste, operator of the road reports number of vehicles using Zadar – Brbinj ferry line, connecting the D124 road to the D407 state road. Substantial variations between annual (AADT) and summer (ASDT) traffic volumes are attributed to the fact that the road connects a number of island resorts to the mainland.
|D124 traffic volume|
|D124||434 Zadar - Brbinj||135||317||Vehicles using Zadar-Brbinj ferry line.|
Road junctions and populated areas
|D124 junctions/populated areas|
|Brbinj ferry port – access to the mainland port of Zadar (by Jadrolinija) and the D407 to Zadar and the A1 motorway Zadar 1 and Zadar 2 interchanges.
The northern terminus of the road.
| D109 to Soline (to the west) and to Zaglav ferry port (via the D125) and Telašćica Nature Park (to the east).
The southern terminus of the road.
- "Jadrolinija ferry service". May 11, 2010.
- "Decision on categorization of public roads as state roads, county roads and local roads". Narodne novine (in Croatian). February 17, 2010.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 – digest" (PDF). Hrvatske ceste. May 1, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 21, 2011.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). May 6, 2003.