D35 road (Croatia)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Length||46.0 km (28.6 mi)|
|From||D2 near Varaždin|
D74 in Lepoglava|
D29 in Novi Golubovec
|To||D1 near Sveti Križ Začretje|
|Major cities||Varaždin, Ivanec, Lepoglava|
|State roads in Croatia|
D35 is a state road in the northwestern Croatia connecting Sveti Križ Začretje and the A2 motorway Sveti Križ Začretje interchange to Varaždin and the A4 motorway Varaždin interchange.[maps 1] The road is 46.0 km (28.6 mi) long.
|D35 traffic volume|
|D35||1213 Greda||5,250||4,936||Adjacent to the Ž2063 junction.|
Average daily traffic figure is provided instead of AADT.
|D35||1216 Kaniža - west||4,294||4,548||Between the Ž2084 and Ž2102 junctions.|
|D35||1123 Gornja Šemnica||1,938||1,670||Between the Ž122 and Ž2122 junction.|
The AADT figure estimated by Hrvatske ceste.
Road junctions and populated areas
|D35 junctions/populated areas|
D2 to Dubrava Križovljanska border crossing to Slovenia (to the west) and to the A4 motorway Varaždin interchange (via the D528) and Koprivnica (D41).
Ž2061 to Krkanec and Tužno.
The eastern terminus of the road.
|Ž2029 to Biljevec and Vinica.|
|Ž2063 to Tužno, Črešnjevo and Beretinec.|
|Ž2059 to Koškovec and Klenovnik.|
|Ž2105 to Salinovec, Pece and Završje Podbelsko.|
|Ž2104 to Punikve.|
Ž2103 within the town.
Ž2085 to Prigorec
Ž2084 to Dubrovec.
D74 to Krapina and Đurmanec (D207).
Ž2101 to Bedenec and Jerovec.
Ž2102 within the town.
D29 to Zlatar Bistrica, Marija Bistrica and Soblinec (D3).
|Ž2127 to Gora Veternička.|
|Ž2125 to Mihovljan and Sutinske Toplice.|
|Ž2122 to Radoboj, Trški Vrh and Krapina (D1).|
|Ž2240 to Lepajci (D1).|
D1 to Krapina (D206) and Macelj border crossing to Slovenia (to the north) and to the A2 motorway Sveti Križ Začretje interchange and Zabok (D24).
Ž2160 to Sveti Križ Začretje.
The western terminus of the road.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). April 24, 2003.
- Ministry of Sea, Transport and Infrastructure (Croatia) (June 4, 2013). "Decision on categorization of public roads" (in Croatian). Narodne novine. Retrieved July 24, 2014.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2013 - digest" (PDF). Hrvatske ceste. May 2014. Retrieved 2014-07-24.
- "Map of border crossings and customs office areas" (PDF). Customs Administration of the Republic of Croatia (in Croatian). March 6, 2008.