D46 road (Croatia)
|Length||73.0 km (45.4 mi)|
|From||D7 in Đakovo|
| D518 near Vinkovci
D55 in Vinkovci
D57 in Orolik
|To|| Tovarnik border crossing to Serbia
Serbian route 120
|Major cities||Đakovo, Vinkovci|
|State roads in Croatia|
D46 state road in the eastern part of Croatia connects the cities and towns of Đakovo and Vinkovci to the state road network of Croatia, and to the border with Serbia.[maps 1] The road is 73.0 km (45.4 mi) long.The route comprises some urban intersections, mostly in the cities Đakovo and Vinkovci, though it bypasses most of the latter city and is planned to bypass it completely.
The D46 state road starts in the Osijek-Baranja County in the region of Slavonia, enters the Vukovar-Srijem County and intersects it orthogonally to the D55 state road, ending in the region of Syrmia.
Road junctions and populated areas
|D46 junctions/populated areas|
D7 to Osijek (to the north) and to Slavonski Šamac (to the south).
Ž4146 connection to D7
The western terminus of the road.
Ž4133 to Vrbica, Kešinci.
Ž4202 to Strizivojna, Bartolovci (D525).
Ž4166 to Retkovci and Andrijaševci.
Ž4167 to Retkovci, Prkovci, Šiškovci, Cerna.
|D518 to Jarmina and Osijek (D2).|
|To Vinkovci via Alojzija Stepinca Street.
|To Vinkovci via Hansa Dietricha Genschera Street.
| D55 to Županja and the A3 motorway Županja interchange (to the south).
The D46 and D55 state roads are concurrent to the north. End of the Vinkovci bypass, as of 2014[update].
D55 to Vukovar (D2) (to the north).
The D46 and D55 state roads are concurrent to the south.
|Ž4150 to Stari Jankovci, Petrovci and Vukovar.
Ž4194 to Novi Jankovci.
D57 to Negoslavci and Vukovar.
The D46 and D57 state roads are concurrent to the east.
| D57 to Nijemci and A3 motorway Lipovac interchange.
The D46 and D57 state roads are concurrent to the west.
Ž4197 to Čakovci.
Ž4173 to Sotin
Ž4233 to Nijemci (D57).
|Tovarnik border crossing.
The eastern terminus of the road.
Serbian route 120 to Šid.
- Ministry of Sea, Transport and Infrastructure (Croatia) (July 18, 2014). "Odluka o razvrstavanju javnih cesta" [Decision on categorization of public roads]. Narodne novine (in Croatian) (094/2014). Archived from the original on 2016-03-04.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2013 - digest" (PDF). Hrvatske ceste. May 2014. Retrieved 2014-08-25.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). May 6, 2003.
- "Map of border crossings and customs office areas" (PDF). Customs Administration of the Republic of Croatia (in Croatian). March 6, 2008.