D5 road (Croatia)
|Length:||123.2 km (76.6 mi)|
|From:||Terezino Polje border crossing to Hungary|
| D2 in Virovitica
D28 in Veliki Zdenci
D45 in Veliki Zdenci
D34 in Donji Daruvar
D26 in Daruvar
D38 in Pakrac
D45 in Lipik
A3 in Okučani interchange
|To:||Stara Gradiška border crossing to Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Counties:||Virovitica-Podravina Kotar, Bjelovar-Bilogora, Požega-Slavonia, Brod-Posavina|
|Major cities:||Virovitica, Daruvar, Pakrac, Lipik, Okučani|
|State roads in Croatia|
D5 is a state road in the eastern Croatia the A3 motorway Okučani interchange to a number of cities in the western Slavonia region, including Pakrac and Daruvar, as well as to Drava River valley city of Virovitica. The road also links international border crossings Terezino Polje and Stara Gradiška providing access to Barcs, Hungary and Bosanska Gradiška, Bosnia and Herzegovina respectively.[maps 1] The road is 123.2 km (76.6 mi) long.
|D5 traffic volume|
|D5||2202 Terezino Polje||913||1,271||Adjacent to the Ž4004 junction.|
|D5||2214 Virovitica bypass north||1,071||1,362||Between the D2 and the Ž4249 junctions.|
|D5||2215 Virovitica bypass south||1,349||1,781||Between the D2 and the Ž4251 junctions.|
|D5||2205 Grubišno Polje||3,185||3,412||Between the Ž3094 and the Ž3139 junctions.|
|D5||2206 Končanica west||2,450||2,624||Adjacent to the D45 junction.|
|D5||2210 Kip||1,799||1,906||Adjacent to the Ž3171 junction.|
|D5||2213 Badljevina||2,350||2,469||Adjacent to the Ž3272 junction. The AADT figure estimated by Hrvatske ceste.|
|D5||3406 Cage||1,506||1,859||Adjacent to the Ž3252 junction.|
|D5||3410 Stara Gradiška||4,033||4,980||Between the Ž4226 and the Ž4227 junctions.|
Road junctions and populated areas
- OpenStreetMap. Overview map of the D5 (Map). http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1207855. Retrieved February 4, 2014.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). May 6, 2003.
- "Decision on categorization of public roads as state roads, county roads and local roads". Narodne novine (in Croatian). February 17, 2010.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 - digest". Hrvatske ceste. May 1, 2010.