D5 road (Croatia)
|Length:||123.1 km (76.5 mi)|
|From:||Terezino Polje border crossing to Hungary|
| D2 in Virovitica
D28 in Veliki Zdenci
D45 in Veliki Zdenci
D26 in Daruvar
D38 in Pakrac
D45 in Lipik
A3 in Okučani interchange
|To:||Stara Gradiška border crossing to Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Counties:||Virovitica-Podravina, Bjelovar-Bilogora, Požega-Slavonia, Brod-Posavina|
|Major cities:||Virovitica, Daruvar, Pakrac, Lipik|
|State roads in Croatia|
D5 is a state road in the eastern Croatia the A3 motorway Okučani interchange to a number of cities in the western Slavonia region, including Pakrac and Daruvar, as well as to Drava River valley city of Virovitica. The road also links international border crossings Terezino Polje and Stara Gradiška providing access to Barcs, Hungary and Bosanska Gradiška, Bosnia and Herzegovina respectively.[maps 1] The road is 123.1 km (76.5 mi) long.
|D5 traffic volume|
|D5||2202 Terezino Polje||760||1,071||Adjacent to the Ž4004 junction.|
|D5||2214 Virovitica bypass north||780||974||Between the D2 and the Ž4249 junctions.|
|D5||2215 Virovitica bypass south||1,296||1,580||Between the D2 and the Ž4251 junctions.|
|D5||2205 Grubišno Polje||2,917||3,011||Between the Ž3094 and the Ž3139 junctions.|
|D5||2206 Končanica west||2,484||2,580||Adjacent to the Ž3138 junction.|
|D5||2210 Kip||1,853||2,167||Adjacent to the Ž3171 junction.|
|D5||2213 Badljevina||2,178||2,278||Adjacent to the Ž3272 junction.|
|D5||3411 Lipik||4,722||5,018||Adjacent to the D47 junction.|
|D5||3406 Cage||1,451||1,497||Adjacent to the Ž3252 junction.|
|D5||3412 Okučani||3,592||3,918||Between the Ž3241 and the Ž4158 junctions.|
|D5||3410 Stara Gradiška||3,470||4,140||Between the Ž4226 and the Ž4227 junctions.The AADT figure estimated by Hrvatske ceste.|
Road junctions and populated areas
- OpenStreetMap. Overview map of the D5 (Map). http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1207855. Retrieved February 4, 2014.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). May 6, 2003.
- Ministry of Sea, Transport and Infrastructure (Croatia) (June 4, 2013). "Decision on categorization of public roads" (in Croatian). Narodne novine. Retrieved July 25, 2014.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2013 - digest". Hrvatske ceste. May 2014. Retrieved 2014-07-20.