D64 road (Croatia)
|Length:||26.9 km (16.7 mi)|
|From:||D48 in Pazin|
|D500 near Kršan|
|To:||D66 in Vozilići|
|State roads in Croatia|
The D64 road thus serves as a connection between the central Istria and resorts along the eastern coast of Istria peninsula, including Opatija, Lovran and Ičići, as well as to Brestova ferry port, from which Jadrolinija ferries fly to island of Cres (via D402 state road). The northern terminus of the road also provides a link towards A8 motorway via two interchanges near Pazin - Rogovići and Ivoli. The road is 26.9 km (16.7 mi) long.
Traffic is regularly counted and reported by Hrvatske ceste, operator of the road. Substantial variations between annual (AADT) and summer (ASDT) traffic volumes are attributed to the fact that the road connects a number of summer resorts to Croatian motorway network.
|D64 traffic volume|
|D64||2713 Katarina||2,304||2,559||The only published traffic counting site on D64.|
Road junctions and populated areas
|D64 junctions/populated areas|
| D48 to A8 motorway Rogovići interchange and Baderna.
The northern terminus of the road.
Ž5046 to Cerovlje.
|Ž5078 to Lindar.|
|L50121 to Pićan. L50121 loops from D64 to Pićan and back, thus forming two junctions to D64.|
|Ž5079 to Žminj.|
Ž5081 to Labin.
|D500 to A8 motorway Vranja interchange and Šušnjevica.|
D66 to Pula (to the south) and Brestova ferry port (to the north), providing Jadrolinija ferry access to Cres via D402 state road.
The southern terminus of the road.
- "Jadolinija ferry service". May 11, 2010.
- "Interchanges of the Y". BINA-Istra. May 15, 2010.
- "Decision on categorization of public roads as state roads, county roads and local roads". Narodne novine (in Croatian). February 17, 2010.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 - digest" (PDF). Hrvatske ceste. May 1, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 21, 2011.