Jump to navigation Jump to search
DAA or Daa may refer to:
- Ludvig Kristensen Daa, Norwegian historian, ethnologist, auditor, editor of magazines and newspapers, educator and politician
- Yinduu Daa, also known as Daai Chin, ethnic tribe of Myanmar
- Claus Daa, a Danish nobleman and landowner.
- Daa, a place in Tanzania
- Danmarks Adels Aarbog, (Yearbook of the Danish Nobility), a genealogical publication
- D-Aspartic Acid, An amino acid
- Data access arrangement
- Data Authentication Algorithm
- Davison Army Airfield
- Decare, a metric area unit equivalent to 1000 square metres
- Delaware Aerospace Academy, a popular summer camp in Delaware offering aerospace education to students
- Delete as Appropriate, used on forms.
- Designated Approving Authority, an individual who provides oversight of an IT environment
- Designers Against Aids, a non-profit organization which battles against aids, together with artists, designers and companies
- Detect and Avoid, a set of technologies designed to avoid interference of UWB upon other networks
- Diacetone alcohol, a chemical used as an intermediate and solvent
- Dictionary of Australian Artists
- Direct Access Archive, a file format for disk images
- Direct-Acting Antivirals, a new class of medicines for treating Hepatitis C
- Direct anonymous attestation
- Dominion Automobile Association, privately owned company that provides roadside assistance and other automotive services to customers in Canada
- Direct Autonomous Authentication, a cybersecurity platform developed by San Francisco-based technology company Averon
- Dubai American Academy, an educational institute located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- DAA (Irish company), an Irish company that operates Dublin Airport and Cork Airport
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DAA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.