(Redirected from DAWG)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dawg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dawg or DAWG may refer to:
- Directed acyclic word graph, an alternative name for the Deterministic acyclic finite state automaton computer science data structure
- Dawg, the nickname of American mandolinist David Grisman
- Dawg, a fictional dog from the DC Comics series, Lobo
- Dawg, a companion of The Dandy comics Desperate Dan
- a fan of the Cleveland Browns
- Dawg (film), a romantic-comedy film (also known as Bad Boy) starring Liz Hurley and Denis Leary
- Informal nickname used by University of Georgia Bulldog athletics
- Informal nickname used by University of Washington Husky athletics
- Informal nickname used by Louisiana Tech University Bulldog athletics
- Deputy's Advisory Working Group, a governance body within the United States Department of Defense
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dawg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.