DA module series
|Rules required||Dungeons & Dragons Expert Set|
|Authors||Dave L. Arneson and David J. Ritchie|
The DA module series is a series of four adventures for the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game, designed to be compatible with the Dungeons & Dragons Expert Set. They were written for character levels 10–14 by Dave Arneson and David J. Ritchie and published from 1986 to 1987.
Adventures in Blackmoor (module DA1) is a 64-page adventure with cover art by Jeff Easley and interior artwork by Jim Holloway. It features some locations and characters from Dave Arneson's original Blackmoor campaign.
Temple of the Frog (module DA2, ISBN 0-88038-317-8) is a 48-page adventure published in 1986 with TSR product code "TSR 9175". This was a reworking of the original version, released in 1975 as part of the Blackmoor supplement. It features cover art by Dennis Beauvais and interior art by Mark Nelson.
City of the Gods (module DA3, ISBN 0-88038-389-5) is a 1987 adventure with TSR product code "TSR 9191". It was edited by Deborah Campbell Ritchie, with cover art by Doug Chaffee, interior art by Jim Holloway, cartography by Dennis Kauth and David C. Sutherland III, and typesetting by Kim N. Lindau.
- "DA1: Adventures in Blackmoor". RPGnet. Retrieved 2009-01-29.
- "Adventures in Blackmoor (1986)". pen-paper.net. Retrieved 2009-01-29.
- "Temple of the Frog (1986)". pen-paper.net. Retrieved 2009-01-29.
- "DA2: Temple of the Frog". RPGnet. Retrieved 2008-11-26.
- "Return to the Temple of the Frog". Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved 2008-11-26.
- "Original D&D: Finding Adventures". Retroroleplaying. Retrieved 2008-11-26.
- "City of the Gods (1987)". pen-paper.net. Retrieved 2009-01-29.
- The DA series from The Acaeum
|This Dungeons & Dragons article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|