From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up DBA or dba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DBA or dba may refer to:
- Diamond–Blackfan anemia, a congenital medical condition
- Dibenzylideneacetone, an organic compound used as a sunscreen
- Dilute, Brown and non-Agouti, a strain of laboratory mice developed by C. C. Little
- Double Bass Array, active absorption approach for low frequency sound reproduction
- Chasman–Green lattice, common name double bend achromat
- Decibel A-weighting (dBA), a sound level unit; See Decibel
- DarkBASIC (.dba format), a computer language and associated programming environment designed to simplify the creation of 3-D video games
- Database administrator, a person responsible for the environmental aspects of a database
- Database administration, a technical function concerned with the effective use and control of a particular database and of its related applications
- Design basis accident, scenario in nuclear facilities
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation, a telecommunications algorithm
- De Bellis Antiquitatis, tabletop wargame
- Doctor of Business Administration, a research-based doctorate degree
- Dallas Bar Association, professional organization for lawyers in Dallas, Texas, U.S.
- DBA (airline), a former low-cost German airline
- Defense Base Act, type of insurance that covers employees at U.S. defense bases overseas
- Bolkhovitinov DB-A, 1930s Soviet heavy bomber
- Doing business as, legal term related to the name a business uses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DBA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.