From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from DBM (disambiguation))
DBM may refer to:
- dBm, a unit for power measurement
- dbm, UNIX's Database Manager family of pre-relational database engines
- D. B. M. Patnaik (1925–2009), an Indian lawyer, politician and communist leader
- De Bellis Multitudinis, a wargame ruleset
- Department of Budget and Management, the executive department in the Philippines
- Dibenzoylmethane, an aromatic diketone: 1,3-diphenylpropane-1,3-dione
- Dibromomethane, a halomethane
- Downtown Battle Mountain, the debut album by Sacramento Post-Hardcore band Dance Gavin Dance
- Drake, Beam, Morin; an outplacement firm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DBM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.