|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Mr. Nasser Munjee |
Mr. Murali M. Natrajan
MD & CEO 
|Products||Consumer banking, Agriculture & Inclusive Banking Corporate banking, Finance and Insurance distribution, Mortgage loans, Private banking, Wealth management, Investment banking|
|Revenue||₹2,076.15 crore (US$290 million) (2017)|
|₹418.21 crore (US$59 million) (2017)|
|₹199.68 crore (US$28 million) (2017)|
|Total assets||₹24,046.37 crore (US$3.4 billion) (2017)|
Number of employees
|Capital ratio||13.76% |
DCB Bank Limited is a private sector scheduled commercial bank in India.  It is amongst the new generation banks that received the scheduled commercial bank license from the bank regulator, Reserve Bank of India. DCB Bank received the licence on 31 May 1995.
A professional management team guided by the Board of Directors runs the Bank. DCB Bank’s business segments include Retail, micro-SME, SME, mid-Corporate, Agriculture, Commodities, Government, Public Sector, Indian Banks, Co-operative Banks and Non Banking Finance Companies (NBFC). It has approximately 600,000 customers.
The Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED) is the promoter of the Bank with around 15% stake. Public shareholding under the Resident Individual category is approximately 39.4%.
DCB Bank has 344 branches as on 30th September 2020.
Historically, DCB Bank has its origins in Mumbai from a series of Co-operative bank mergers with the Ismailia Co-operative Bank Limited and the Masalawala Co-operative Bank respectively to form Development Co-operative Bank, that changed to Development Credit Bank after it was granted the scheduled bank license by the Reserve Bank of India in May 1995. DCB Bank offered shares to the public by an initial public offering (IPO) in 2006. 
DCB Bank was the runner up Best Small Bank in India recognised by Businessworld Magna Awards 2018. It was also rated as the Best Small Bank in India by BusinessWorld Magna Awards 2017. The Bank was conferred the Good Corporate Citizen Award 2017- 2018 by the Bombay Chamber of Commerce & Industry. This was in recognition for the activities actively promoted by the Bank for sustainability and climate change mitigation across India.
- "Balance Sheet 31.03.2017". dcbbank.com (15 March 2018).
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2 February 2014. Retrieved 22 November 2018.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Development Credit Bank eyeing Rs150 cr through QIP in H2, aims for profit in Q3 - Money - DNA". Dnaindia.com. 18 April 2010. Retrieved 16 March 2011.
- "Development Credit Bank Ltd". Rupee Times. 31 May 1995. Retrieved 16 March 2011.
- Bank, DCB. "Investor presentation" (PDF).
- "Company History". economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 16 March 2011.
6. https://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/dcb-bank-q1-profit-at-rs-700-million-against-rs-650-million-in-q-fy18-118071400624_1.html Business Standard 14 July 2018