(Redirected from DCOM (disambiguation))
DCOM may stand for:
- Doctor of Commerce
- Distributed Component Object Model, a Microsoft technology for software distributed across several networked computers to communicate with each other
- DC One Million, a mini-series and storyline in the DC Comics fictional universe
- DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, a school of osteopathic medicine at Lincoln Memorial University
- Digital Commerce Association - The Digital Commerce Association of the Philippines [DCOM]
- Disney Channel Original Movie, a movie created for and played on Disney Channel
- De-commissioned An item that is no longer to be used for production purposes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DCOM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.