|Look up dde in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DDE may refer to:
- D.D.E. (band), a Norwegian rock band
- Delay differential equation, a type of differential equation
- Deep-dose equivalent, a measure of radiation absorbed by the body
- Dichlorodiphenyldichloroethylene, a chemical that results from the breakdown of DDT
- Doctrine of double effect, ethical criteria to evaluate the permissibility of acting when one's otherwise legitimate act may also cause an effect one would normally be obliged to avoid
- Dwight D. Eisenhower, the 34th President of the United States
- Dynamic Data Exchange, a Microsoft Windows inter-application data communication protocol
- Escort destroyer, a US Navy classification used between 1945 and 1962
- D.De., an abbreviation used for the United States District Court for the District of Delaware
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DDE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.