|Look up DDL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DDL may refer to:
- Data definition language or data description language, relating to databases
- Description Definition Language, part of the MPEG-7 standard
- Direct download link, hyperlink for file download
- Dolby Digital Live, real-time audio compression
- Drop-down list, graphical user interface control element
- An acronym for the Australian light destroyer project
- Data-driven learning, an approach to learning foreign languages
- Daniel Day-Lewis, Academy Award winning English/Irish actor
- Den Danske Landinspektørforening, the Danish Association of Chartered Surveyors
- Det Danske Luftfartselskab, Danish airline
- Dulce de leche, a milk-based syrup
- Dutch Defence League, a Dutch offshoot of the English Defence League
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DDL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.