Jump to navigation Jump to search
DDO may refer to:
Science and technology
- David Dunlap Observatory Catalogue, a catalogue of dwarf galaxies that was published in 1959
- DDO (gene), that encodes the D-aspartate oxidase enzyme
- Distant detached objects, class of minor planets in the outer reaches of the Solar System
- Dynamic Drive Overlay, a software technique to extend a system BIOS
- Dungeons & Dragons Online, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game
- Deputy Director for Operations, particularly as the title of a specific CIA official; cf. article
- The above title is sometimes incorrectly rendered as Deputy Director of Operations; especially this latter term is also in generic use as the title of officials in business or other organizations.
- Director of Operations, particularly in francophone environments, from the French Directeur Des Opérations.
- Diocesan Director of Ordinands, a priest in a Church of England diocese overseeing the ordination process
- DDO Artists Agency, a talent agency
- Tsez language, by ISO 639-3 code
- Den Danske Ordbog, a dictionary of Danish
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DDO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.