Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DDR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DDR may refer to:
- Double data rate, a data transfer strategy of a computer bus
- DDR SDRAM, a computer memory standard that uses double-data-rate transfers
- DNA-damage response, for repairing damaged DNA
- Dance Dance Revolution, a musical video game series produced by Konami
- Disarmament, demobilization and reintegration, applied strategies for executing successful peacekeeping operations
- Deutsche Demokratische Republik (German Democratic Republic), the official German name of East Germany
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DDR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.