Jump to navigation Jump to search
DDU, Ddu, DdU, D.D.U., or D.D.U may refer to:
- Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad, India
- Dumont d'Urville Station, a French scientific station in Antarctica
- Dymaxion Deployment Unit, a temporary housing unit designed by R. Buckminster Fuller for the United States Army in 1940
- Delivered Duty Unpaid, an international commercial term; see Incoterm
- DDU: District Detective Unit, an Irish police procedural drama from RTÉ
- Drug Dependency Unit, a special centre in the UK where drug addicts are treated, see Brain Committee for first use
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DDU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.