(Redirected from DEC (disambiguation))
|Look up DEC, Dec, or dec. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DEC, dec or Dec may refer to:
- Deč, a village in Serbia
- Decatur Airport, Decatur, Illinois (IATA airport code DEC)
- Derwent Entertainment Centre, an entertainment centre in Hobart, Australia
- Doncaster Education City, a development in South Yorkshire
- Declan Donnelly (from Ant & Dec), a United Kingdom television presenter
- Delaware Electric Cooperative
- Department of Education and Communities (New South Wales), Australia
- Department of Environment and Conservation (New South Wales), Australia
- Department of Environment and Conservation (Western Australia), Australia
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, New York, United States
- Dheeraj and East Coast LLC, Dubai
- Digital Equipment Corporation, a defunct computer and technology company
- Disasters Emergency Committee, coordinates thirteen disaster relief charities in the United Kingdom
- Distance Education Council, autonomous body of government of India for open and distance education
- Dubai Economic Council, a policy-making body of the government of Dubai
Abbreviations, initialisms, acronyms
- December, a month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar
- Decent, average
- Declination, a term from astronomy
- Diethylcarbamazine, an anti-parasite drug
- Diethyl carbonate, an organic solvent
- Diplome d’Études Collegiales, French name for Diploma of College Studies, a college studies diploma issued in Quebec
- Oratorical Declamation, an event in competitive debate
- Display Energy Certificate, a UK requirement to show a certificate rating energy performance in public buildings.
- Direct energy conversion, a scheme for power extraction from nuclear fusion.
- An abbreviation for decimal, for example in ASCII charts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dec.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.