From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from DEKA)
Deka or DEKA may refer to:
- deka-, a historic spelling for deca-, a prefix in the International System of Units
- Deka, Pomeranian Voivodeship, village in northern Poland
- DEKA (New Zealand), a defunct discount store chain, formerly in New Zealand
- DEKA (company), located in Manchester, New Hampshire in the United States]
- Jadab Chandra Deka, Indian politician
- Ramesh C. Deka, specialist and the Director of All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- DEKA- An Assamese surname. Which also means Young. Refers to young men.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.