(Redirected from DEKA)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Deka or DEKA may refer to:
- deka-, a variant spelling for deca-, a prefix in the International System of Units
- Deka, Pomeranian Voivodeship, village in northern Poland
- DEKA (New Zealand), a defunct discount store chain, formerly in New Zealand
- DEKA (company), located in Manchester, New Hampshire in the United States
- Jadab Chandra Deka, Indian politician
- Ramesh C. Deka, specialist and the Director of All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- DEKA- An Assamese surname. Which also means Young. Refers to young men.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.