From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from DEL)
|Look up del or delineavit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Del is a vector differential operator represented by the symbol ∇ (nabla).
Del is also a Welsh given name which means 'Pretty'.
Del or DEL can also refer to:
- Del, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- DEL, Delaware, a U.S. state
- del. Delaware languages of Native Americans in the Delaware area (ISO code del)
- Del. Delphinus (constellation)
- Del Boy (short for "Derek"), fictional lead character in the BBC comedy Only Fools and Horses
- Del Close, American actor
- Del Thompson (born 1958, short for "Delbert"), American football player
- Del Vaughn (short for "Odell"), CBS News correspondent
- Del tha Funkee Homosapien (short for "Delvon"), American hip hop artist
- (Del.) in botany, Alire Raffeneau Delile botanist
- DEL, Data-Entry Language, predecessor of the Lua programming language
- Del (command), a DOS, OS/2, and Microsoft Windows shell command
<del></del>, HTML tags used to mark text for deletion
- Delete character, also known as rubout
- Delete key, abbreviated Del on computer keyboards
- DEL, Department for Employment and Learning, part of the Northern Ireland government
- DEL, Deutsche Eishockey Liga, the premier ice hockey league in Germany
- DEL2, the second tier of ice hockey in Germany, below the Deutsche Eishockey Liga
- DEL DNA Encoded Chemical Library, a technology for the synthesis and screening of collections of chemical compounds
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi, India (IATA code DEL)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Del.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.