|Products||Banking, Leasing, Investments|
The Group is involved in retail banking, consumer lending, mortgage lending, development finance, medium and long-term lease financing as well as commercial real estate investments. DFCU was established in 1964 as a development finance company. In 2005 DFCU Group comprised the following subsidiaries:
- DFCU Limited
- DFCU Bank Limited
- DFCU Leasing Limited
- Rwenzori Properties Limited
- Nakasero Properties Limited
|Rank||Name of owner||Percentage ownership|
|3||CDC Group Plc.||15.00|
|4||National Social Security Fund (Uganda)||5.93|
|5||Investec Asset Management Fund Africa||4.34|
|6||Investec Asset Management Pan Africa Fund||2.73|
|7||Investec Asset Management||1.14|
|8||Central Bank of Kenya Pension Fund||0.76|
|9||PineBridge Sub-Saharan Africa Equity Master Fund||0.65|
|10||Dyer & Blair Investment Bank||0.63|
|11||Bank of Uganda Staff Retirement Fund||0.58|
|12||Nearly 3,800 Other Investors||13.16|
DFCU Group is in the process of building its new headquarters, which will also house the main branch of DFCU Bank. The building will be known as DFCU House and will rise an estimated ten stories high. Located at 26 Kyaddondo Road, on Nakasero Hill, in Kampala's central business district, the development will have underground and surface parking, as well as rentable, retail and office space on several levels.
- Key People At DFCU Group
- "UGA:DFCU - Google Finance Search". www.google.com. Retrieved 2017-09-05.
- "Service and Innovation - 2012 Annual Report" (PDF). DFCU Group. Archived from the original (PDF) on 3 December 2013. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- "Dutch bank seals DFCU merger". Sunday Vision. 3 May 2013. Retrieved 2017-12-10.
- "ROKO Construction Limited: News Detail: ACACIA MALL". ROKO Construction Limited. Archived from the original on 2013-12-03. Retrieved 2017-12-10.