DHL Aero Expreso
|Hubs||Tocumen International Airport|
|Destinations||Central and South America|
|Parent company||DHL Express|
|Headquarters||Panama City, Panama|
|Key people||Felix Picardi (founder)|
DHL Aero Expreso S.A. is a cargo airline based in Panama City, Panama. It is wholly owned by Deutsche Post World Net and operates the group's DHL-branded parcel and express services in Central and South America. Its main base is Tocumen International Airport, Panama City.
The airline was established in February 1996 and started operations in August 1996. It began operations with charters, but added scheduled services on 7 November 1996. It is owned by Felix Picardi (51%) and DHL Express (49%) and has 180 employees (at March 2007).
The DHL Aero Expreso fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of August 2017):
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 13 April 2015.
- "Beteiligungsliste/Participation list" (PDF). Jahresabschluss (HGB)/Annual Financial Statements (HGB). Deutsche Post AG. Archived from the original (PDF) on December 7, 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "DHL Airlines". DHL International GmbH. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 73.
- Airportia https://www.airportia.com/flights/d55455/miami/guatemala_city/. Retrieved April 18, 2018. Missing or empty
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part Two)". Airliner World (November 2017): 28.
Media related to DHL Aero Expreso at Wikimedia Commons
|This article relating to a North American, Central American or Caribbean airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Panama-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|