From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up DHT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DHT may refer to:
Science and technology
- Dihydrotestosterone, hormone derived from testosterone
- Discrete Hartley transform, in mathematics
- Distributed hash table, a lookup service in computing
- DHT (band), a Belgian dance duo
- Dr Hadwen Trust, a UK charity promoting animal experiments alternatives
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DHT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.