From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from DINA)
Dina is a feminine given name. It may also refer to:
- Dina, Pakistan, a town in the Punjab
- Dina Tehsil, the district surrounding the town
- Dina, a village in India where Guru Gobind Singh wrote the letter Zafarnamah
- Pavol Diňa (born 1963), Slovak football coach and former player
- Dina (musician), stage name of Norwegian pop musician Caroline Kongerud (born 1985)
- Dina (singer), Portuguese singer and songwriter born Ondina Maria Farias Veloso in 1956
- Dirección de Inteligencia Nacional (DINA), the Chilean secret police under the Pinochet regime
- DINA S.A., a Mexican truck and bus manufacturer
- Dina (video game console), released in 1986
- MFK Dina Moskva, a Russian futsal club based in Moscow
- Dina, a genus of leeches, including Dina lineata
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.