(Redirected from DISA)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Disa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Disa is a heroine of Swedish mythology.
Disa or DISA may also refer to:
- Disa Records, a Mexican record label, part of Univision Music Group
- DISA motorcycles, produced in Hareskovby, Denmark during the 1950s by Jørgen Skafte Rasmussen
- DISA (company) (Dansk Industri Syndikat A/S), a Danish company that produced the Madsen machine gun
- Data Interchange Standards Association
- Defense Information Systems Agency, a United States Department of Defense combat support agency
- Directorate of Information and Security of Angola (Direção de Informação e Segurança de Angola), a secret police force
- 1319 Disa, an asteroid
- Direct Inward Systems Access, a feature of various private branch exchange (PBX) systems
- Disa language, a minor Bongo–Bagirmi language of Chad
- Disa (name), a female name
- Disa Park, a building development in Cape Town, South Africa
- Barbodes disa, a fish of family Cyprinidae
- Disa (plant), named after the Swedish Disa by Carl Peter Thunberg
- Order of the Disa, an honor issued by Western Cape Province, South Africa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.