From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from DITA)
Dita may refer to:
- Constantina Dita, a Romanian Olympic marathon champion
- Darwin Information Typing Architecture, abbreviated DITA; an XML-based architecture for authoring
- Dita de Leon, an American actress
- Dita Field Hockey, a company that produces field hockey merchandise
- Dita Parlo, a German actress
- Dita Von Teese, an American burlesque artist
- Dita (woreda), a district of Ethiopia
- Dita (TV series), an Australian talk show from 1967 to 1970
- Dita (newspaper), an Albanian newspaper
- Dita (instrument), an Ethiopian lyre-like musical instrument
- Dita (genus), a genus of moths in the Oecophorinae subfamily
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.