(Redirected from DITA)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Dita, dita, or DITA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dita may refer to:
- Dita Charanzová (born 1975), a Czech politician and diplomat
- Madonna Ciccone, an American entertainer who uses Dita as one of her stage/album personalities, for the song "Erotica"
- Constantina Diță (born 1970), a Romanian Olympic marathon champion
- Dita de Leon (born 1970), an American actress
- Dita Parlo (1908-1971), a German actress
- Dita Von Teese (born 1972), an American burlesque artist
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Dita (TV series), an Australian talk show from 1967 to 1970
- Dita Galindo, a fictitious character in the FX television series Mayans M.C.
- Dita (woreda), a district of Ethiopia
- Dita, an Ethiopian lyre-like musical instrument
- Dita, a genus in the Oecophorinae subfamily of moths
- Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA), an XML data model for content authoring and publishing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.