(Redirected from DITA)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Dita, dita, or DITA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dita may refer to:
- Constantina Diță (born 1970), Romanian Olympic marathon champion
- Dita de Leon (born 1970), American actress
- Madonna Ciccone, American entertainer, Dita is one of her stage/album personalities, for the song Erotica
- Dita Parlo (1908-1971), German actress
- Dita Von Teese (born 1972), American burlesque artist
- Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA), an XML data model for content authoring and publishing
- Dita (woreda), a district of Ethiopia
- Dita (TV series), an Australian talk show from 1967 to 1970
- Dita (instrument), an Ethiopian lyre-like musical instrument
- Dita (genus), in the Oecophorinae subfamily of moths
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.