(Redirected from DITA)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Dita, dita, or DITA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dita may refer to:
- Constantina Diță (born 1970), Romanian Olympic marathon champion
- Dita de Leon (born 1970), American actress
- Madonna Ciccone, American entertainer, Dita is one of her stage/album personalities, for the song Erotica
- Dita Parlo (1908-1971), German actress
- Dita Von Teese (born 1972), American burlesque artist
- Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA), an XML data model for content authoring and publishing
- Dita (woreda), a district of Ethiopia
- Dita (TV series), an Australian talk show from 1967 to 1970
- Dita (instrument), an Ethiopian lyre-like musical instrument
- Dita (genus), in the Oecophorinae subfamily of moths
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.