|Origin||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Genres||Dance, house, pop, hip hop|
|Occupation(s)||Disc jockey, music producer|
Damien LeRoy, sometimes known professionally as DJ Ammo (also simply as Ammo), is an American disc jockey and music producer from Los Angeles, California. He has co-produced "The Time (Dirty Bit)" along with three other songs from The Black Eyed Peas' sixth studio album, The Beginning, and "4th of July (Fireworks)" by Kelis. DJ Ammo has produced the song "Touch the Sky" by Sean Paul, which was included in his fifth studio album, Tomahawk Technique. He also co-wrote and co-produced the song "Tik Tik Boom" by Britney Spears for her eighth studio album, Britney Jean.
As featured artist
|Year||Title||Peak chart positions||Album|
|2012||"Touch the Sky"
(Sean Paul featuring DJ Ammo)
(apl.de.ap featuring Damien Leroy)
- "YRB Interview: DJ Ammo | YRB MAGAZINE". YRB Magazine. 5 October 2010. Archived from the original on 10 December 2010. Retrieved 21 November 2010.
- "DJ Ammo - Austrian Charts". austriancharts.at/ Hung Medien. Archived from the original on 2015-04-02.
- "DJ Ammo - Belgium (Flanders) Charts". ultratop.be/nl/ Hung Medien.
- "DJ Ammo - Belgium (Wallonia) Charts". ultratop.be/fr/ Hung Medien.
- "DJ Ammo - French Charts". lescharts.com/ Hung Medien.
- "DJ Ammo - German Charts". charts.de/ Hung Medien.
|This article on a disc jockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a record producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|