DJ Pied Piper and the Masters of Ceremonies
|DJ Pied Piper and the Masters of Ceremonies|
|Origin||Brixton, London, United Kingdom|
|Years active||2000 – 2002|
|Labels||Soul Food Recordings, Relentless Records|
|Members||DJ Pied Piper
DJ Pied Piper and the Masters of Ceremonies were a UK garage collaboration between producer and DJ Pied Piper (real name Eugene Nwohia), and MCs MC DT (responsible for the line "we're loving it, loving it, loving it"), Melody, Sharky P and the Unknown MC (Kamanchi Sly, formerly of the group Hijack) (real names – Ronnie Nwohia, Connor Bostock, Ashley Livingstone and Steve Wickham).
They are best known for their hit entitled "Do You Really Like It?", which gained the number one spot in the UK Singles Chart during the Summer of 2001. DJ Pied Piper and the Masters of Ceremonies can occasionally be heard as guests on DJ EZ's weekly UKG show on Kiss 100. They also have tracks on the popular UK garage compilation album series Pure Garage.
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Certifications||Album|
|"Do You Really Like It?"||2001||1||33||13||Non-album single|
|"We R Here"||—||—||—|
|"Kinda Wicked" (vs. Jammin')||2002||—||—||—|
- Jon Kutner's 1000 Number Ones
- Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 160. ISBN 1-904994-10-5.
- "DJ Pied Piper & The Masters of Ceremonies". The Official Charts Company. Retrieved 20 May 2012.
- "Discography DJ Pied Piper and The Masters Of Ceremonies". australian-charts.com. Hung Medien. Retrieved 20 May 2012.[permanent dead link]
- "Discography DJ Pied Piper and The Masters Of Ceremonies". irish-charts.com. Hung Medien. Archived from the original on 28 January 2013. Retrieved 20 May 2012.
- "BPI Certified Awards Search". British Phonographic Industry. Archived from the original (insert "DJ Pied Piper & The Masters of Ceremonies" into the "Search" box, and then select "Go") on 11 January 2013. Retrieved 20 May 2012.
|This article on a United Kingdom band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|