|Birth name||Roslynn Alba Cobarrubias|
|Also known as||DJ Roslynn, DJ Rose|
March 12, 1980 |
Los Angeles, CA, U.S.
|Origin||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Occupation(s)||TV Host/Producer, Speaker, Author, Entrepreneur, Radio Host/DJ|
DJ Roslynn aka DJ Rose better known as Roslynn Cobarrubias (March 12, 1980) is a Filipino American TV Host/Producer, Author/Speaker, DJ/radio host, entrepreneur, event producer and marketing executive. She is the co-founder of global talent discovery video platform, mydiveo, that was acquired by Engage:BDR for $7.4M in August 2016. She is also the founder of the boutique marketing agency, Third Floor Network and co-founder of the video production company, the Third Floor Network. Roslynn is currently the host and co-producer of "mydiveo LIVE" on Dash Radio and cable network, MyxTV. Premiering on January 11, 2016, the music magazine television show, "mydiveo LIVE" on Myx TV, airs in 15 million households via Time Warner, DirecTV, Cox, Comcast, Sony Roku, MyxTV.com and more cable systems. The TV show highlights emerging, buzzworthy music artists and industry tastemaker interviews, new music videos and music event coverage of artists like Anderson .Paak, Russ, BJ The Chicago Kid & Leroy Sanchez. Roslynn was recently featured in Forbes, the LA Times and on LATV 18's daily program, 'Kababyan Today' with host Giselle Tongi detailing her career history and personal journey. alongside TFC's 'Balitang America' with Cher Calvin.
Roslynn has been a host at several globally live-streamed events including the GRAMMY/CBS 2010 red carpet live stream. In 2009, Roslynn was the co-host of the Alice in Wonderland “Almost Alice” concert broadcast. Most recently, she was featured in Billboard Magazine after co-producing a concert for Adweek 2011.
In 2009 she was named one of Billboard Magazine’s “Top 30 Music Industry Professionals Under 30″. In 2007, Roslynn was featured in The Source Magazine "Power 30" with the MySpace.com Co-Founders, Chris DeWolfe & Tom Anderson. In 2009, she was featured on the cover of the Filipino newspaper, the Asian Journal.
Most recently, Cobarrubias teamed up with Driss Ouazzani to create mydiveo, a digital platform that provides artists with a video portfolio & resume to showcase their talent. Mydiveo launched in the winter of 2015 and is now available on the app store. Roslynn was also interviewed about her history and the new mydiveo app on Behind the Brilliance for CBS Play-It Network.
- "Justin Bieber GRAMMY.com 2010 red carpet interview". GRAMMY.com. Retrieved 2016-10-03.
- "Backbeat: B.o.B., Natasha Bedingfield, Far East Movement Rock Myspace's Amp'd Up! Ad Week Concert". Billboard Magazine. October 4, 2011.
- "Billboard's "30 Under 30" For 2009". IllRoots.
- "Music to our Ears: Roslynn Cobarrubias is Myspace Executive" (PDF). Asian Journal. July 25, 2008.
- Mitchell, Julian. "Mydiveo Provides A Mobile Portfolio Platform For Artists, Transforming Talent Discovery". forbes.com. Forbes. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- "ROSLYNN COBARRUBIAS CO-FOUNDER & CMO MYDIVEO". indieentertainmentsummit.com. Retrieved 23 October 2015.