DJ Skee on Skee TV
|Birth name||Scott Keeney|
|Born||November 15, 1983|
|Origin||Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.|
|Genres||Pop, hip hop, rock, turntablism|
|Occupation(s)||Artist, musician, music producer, radio personality, television personality, entrepreneur|
|Labels||Skee Music, Inc.,|
|Associated acts||Snoop Dogg, Travis Barker, The Game, RiFF RAFF|
Scott Keeney (born November 15, 1983), better known by his stage name DJ Skee, is an American artist, television host, radio personality, philanthropist and entrepreneur. Skee rose to fame as the first DJ to discover and play superstar artists on the radio including Kendrick Lamar, Justin Bieber, Akon, Lorde, and Lady Gaga amongst many others. Mark Cuban has called Skee the "Oprah Of Music".
In 2015, Skee officially launched Dash Radio, which has since become world's largest all original digital radio network with investments from the likes of L.A. Reid, Adrian Peterson, Kevin Colleran, Michael Lazerow and more. Now reaching over 5 million listeners worldwide, Dash Radio powers over 75 stations completely free and curated by real DJs, artists and tastemakers with zero traditional commercials. Dash Radio has partnered with the likes of Snoop Dogg, Kylie Jenner, Odd Future, The GRAMMYs, EA Sports, T-Boz (TLC), Stevie Wonder, Wu-Tang Clan, XXL Magazine, Strange Music Inc., multiple music festivals, and many more.
Outside of his career as a DJ and TV personality, Skee is active as an entrepreneur being named one of Billboard Magazine's influential "Power Players: 30 Under 30" in the August 21, 2010 issue. Skee was also named as an honorable mention Forbes magazine's influential "Power Players: 30 Under 30" in 2012. In September 2012, Skee opened the second and flagship location of his retail store chain, Tradition, in the Beverly Center in Beverly Hills, CA.
Known as the man behind the marketing campaigns and promotions for the popular T-Mobile Sidekick in the mid-2000s, Skee has orchestrated campaigns for Daimler-Chrysler (and specifically the launch of the Chrysler 300 & Dodge Magnum in 2004), Google's Android Platform, NIKE, nearly every major record label in the world, and more. Additionally, he has written pieces for magazines such as Forbes, Billboard, Recode 
As a mixtape DJ & producer, Skee has released over 100 mixtapes during his career. In 2008, Skee was nominated in eight categories, twice as much as any other DJ, at Justo's Mixtape Awards. Skee also won west coast mixtape DJ of the year at the 2013 Global Spin Awards.
Now in its 5th season on Fuse, "Skee TV" is a one-hour original series that provides insider access to the hottest musical artists, athletes, celebrities and cultural tastemakers via exclusive interviews and live performances.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands (Full Soundtrack & TV Commercial)
- Halo 4: Revival (& THX remix)
- Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, & The Game: Purp & Yellow (SKEETOX Remix)
- Jay-Z: 'The American Godfather'
- Katy Perry & Kanye West: E.T. (SKEETOX Remix)
- Game: Purp & Patron
- Game: 'Purp And Patron - The Hangover
- Chris Cornell: Scream - The Mixtape
- Snoop Dogg: PuffPuffPass Tuesdays
- Travis Barker: Expensive Ta$te
- The Game: You Know What It Is Vol. 4
- Game: The Red Room
- Game: DJ Skee Presents Brake Lights
- Death of the Mixtape Rapper (with Charles Hamilton)
- And Then They Played Dilla (with Charles Hamilton)
- Staff Development (with Charles Hamilton)
- It's Charles Hamilton (with Charles Hamilton)
- The L Word (with Charles Hamilton)
- Sonic the Hamilton (with Charles Hamilton)
- Intervention (with Charles Hamilton)
- The Best Of The Hamiltonization Process (with Charles Hamilton)
- DJ Skee Presents: Freddie Gibbs - Midwestgangstaboxframecadillacmuzik
- Wax: Scrublife (Hosted by DJ Skee and Dale Firebird)
- The Game: Hood Morning (No Typo): Candy Coronas
- DJ Skee Presents: Joker Brand: Tears Of A Clown Vol. 1
- Game: California Republic
- Party We Will Throw - Warren G ft. Nate Dogg & The Game
- Drew32: 'Label Me'
- Chris Cornell: Long Gone Executive Producer
- The Game ft. Travis Barker: Dope Boyz Executive Producer
- David Archuleta: Touch My Hand Executive Producer
- Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalfia, The Game ft. Los Angeles Lakers: Purp & Yellow (Skeetox Remix) Executive Producer & Artist
- Soulja Boy Turn My Swag On Executive Producer
- Snoop Dogg, DJ Quik, Kurupt, Terrace Martin: Bounce, Rock, Skate Executive Producer
- Omar Cruz, Frankie J: To The Top Executive Producer
- The New Boyz: You're A Jerk Executive Producer
- Kardinal Offishall, The Clipse: Set It Off Executive Producer
- Charles Hamilton: Brooklyn Girls Executive Producer
- V.I.C.: Say Bow Executive Producer
- The New Boyz, Ray-J: Tie Me Down Executive Producer
- Lady Gaga "Lady Gaga Gives DJ Skee A Shout-Out" Archived 2014-08-10 at the Wayback Machine., NuvoTV, Los Angeles, March 2014. Retrieved on 31 March 2014.
- Weiss, Jeff. "DJ Skee Built a Giant Multimedia Hip-Hop Empire", LA Weekly, Los Angeles, 25 July 2013. Retrieved on 25 July 2013.
- "DJ Skee Debuts DASH Radio, Taps East Village Radio Co-Founder, L.A. Reid As Investors". Billboard. 2014-08-19. Retrieved 2015-08-27.
- Reed, Ryan (2014-09-12). "Odd Future Launch 24/7 Channel on Dash Radio". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2015-08-27.
- "DASH Radio Launches Grammy Awards Station". AllAccess.com. 2015-01-14. Retrieved 2015-08-27.
- Langhorne, Cyrus (August 17, 2010). "DJ Skee Powers up Billboard's 30 Under 30 List". Sohh.com. Retrieved 2011-01-18.
- Langhorne, Cyrus (December 21, 2011). "Forbes 30 Under 30 List". Forbes.com. Retrieved 2012-01-10.
- Pandora's Rdio Purchase Good for Listeners and Artists?
- "11th Annual Mixtape Awards Nominations Announced, Ceremony Delayed". XXL Mag. February 8, 2008. Retrieved 2011-01-18.
- Langhorne, Cyrus (August 15, 2012). "Dew Tour Announces Expanded Music Initiative Including DJ/Athlete Collaborations With DJ SKEE for Original Event Inspired Songs". MarketWatch.com. Retrieved 2012-08-25.
- Langhorne, Cyrus (August 23, 2012). "Space, Guns, and Music Pt. 2: DJ Skee on Remixing 'Halo 4' List". MTV. Retrieved 2012-09-06.
- "‘Skee Live’ Renewed by AXS TV for Second Season - Ratings". TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com. 2014-04-11. Retrieved 2015-08-27.
- Crosley, Hillary (28 October 2006). Bullish on Black Wall Street. Billboard. p. 32. Retrieved 10 July 2010.