||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Birth name||Troy Ryan|
|Also known as||DJ Webstar|
|Born||October 25, 1987|
|Origin||Harlem, New York City, New York, United States|
|Occupation(s)||Disc jockey, rapper, record producer|
|Labels||Scrilla Hill, SRC Records|
|Associated acts||Jim Jones, Ron Browz, Young B.|
Troy Ryan (born October 25, 1986), better known by his stage name Webstar is an American hip hop recording artist, disc jockey (DJ) and record producer from Harlem, New York City, New York. In 2006, his song "Chicken Noodle Soup", became an internet hit with fans uploading their own videos of them dancing to the song's track. The song's popularity led to him being signed by Universal.
|Webstar Presents: Caught in the Web|
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Certifications||Album|
|"Chicken Noodle Soup"
(featuring Young B. and The Voice of Harlem)
|2006||45||30||15||Webstar Presents: Caught in the Web|
|"Dancin on Me"
(with Jim Jones, featuring Juelz Santana)
(featuring Serani and Jadakiss)
|"—" denotes a title that did not chart, or was not released in that territory.|
|"Skatez On"||2007||Lumidee, Boogie Black, Ron Browz||The Queen of Spanish Harlem|
|"Get Ya Bounce On"||2009||Large Amount, A.P., Bully||No Security|
|"Club Jam Packed"||2010||Sheek Louch||Donnie G: Don Gorilla|
- Jeffries, David. "Biography: Webstar". Allmusic. Retrieved 5 May 2010.
- "American single certifications – Webstar – Chicken Noodle Soup". Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved November 26, 2011. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH
- "Tipsy (feat. Serani & Jadakiss) - Single by Webstar". iTunes Store. Apple. Retrieved November 26, 2011.
- Baller Status News about DJ Webstar and Chicken Noodle Soup
- BET News on DJ Webstar
- Webstar "Chicken Noodle Soup" Music Video on Gotuit Music
|This biographical article related to hip hop music is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|