Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DLL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DLL may refer to:
- Data link layer, a layer in the OSI network architecture model
- Davis–Putnam–Logemann–Loveland algorithm, an algorithm for deciding the satisfiability of propositional logic formulae in conjunctive normal form
- Delay-locked loop, a device to reduce clock skew in digital circuits
- Doubly linked list, a data structure in computer programming
- Dynamic-link library, or a DLL file, as implemented in Microsoft Windows and OS/2
- DLL Group, a global financial solutions company
- Distal-less (Dll) gene that controls development of limbs or other appendages in many animals
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DLL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.