|Look up DLL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DLL may refer to:
- Data link layer, a layer in the OSI network architecture model
- Davis–Putnam–Logemann–Loveland algorithm, an algorithm for deciding the satisfiability of propositional logic formulae in conjunctive normal form
- Delay-locked loop, a device to reduce clock skew in digital circuits
- Doubly linked list, a data structure in computer programming
- Dynamic-link library, or a DLL file, as implemented in Microsoft Windows and OS/2
- DLL Group, a global financial solutions company
- Distal-less (Dll) gene that controls development of limbs or other appendages in many animals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DLL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.