From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up DLL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DLL may refer to:
- Data link layer, a layer in the OSI network architecture model
- Delay-locked loop, a device to reduce clock skew in digital circuits
- Doubly-linked list, a data structure in computer programming
- Dynamic-link library, or a DLL file, as implemented in Microsoft Windows and OS/2
- DLL Group, a global financial solutions company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DLL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.