From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DMACA may refer to:
- DMACA reagent or p-dimethylaminocinnamaldehyde, a dye used to detect proanthocyanidins polyphenolic compounds in plants
- DMACA crystal (or [NH2(CH3)2]3Sb2Cl9), a crystal showing ferroelectric phase transition studied in vibrational spectroscopy
- 7-dimethylaminocoumarin-4-acetic acid (C13H13NO4, molar mass : 247.25 g/mol, CAS number : 80883-54-1),
- Raman studies of ferroelectric phase transition in [NH2(CH3)2]3Sb2Cl9 (DMACA). G. Bator, R. Jakubas, J. Lefebvre and Y. Guinet, Vibrational Spectroscopy, Volume 18, Issue 2, December 1998, pp. 203–210, doi:10.1016/S0924-2031(98)00087-3
- DMACA on www.chemicalbook.com/
|This set index page lists chemical compounds articles associated with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.