DMAX V6 engine
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
It was designed, and is produced by Isuzu in Fujisawa, Kanagawa, Japan but the design rights to the engine are now owned by General Motors. It uses high-pressure common-rail direct injection with four valve per cylinder, cylinder heads. A turbocharger and intercooler are also used.
Output is nominally 125 kW (176 hp) at 4000 rpm and 350 N·m (258 ft·lbf) at 1800 rpm. The engine's internal name is 6DE1.
- 2001-2005 internal engine's name D308L (177hp).
- 2003-2005 internal engine's name Y30DT (177hp).
- 2005-2008 internal engine's name Z30DT (184hp).
- 2000-2010 internal engine's name P9X 701 (177hp).
- 2005-2010 internal engine's name P9X 715 (185hp).
- 2002-2006 internal engine's name P9X 701 (177hp).
- 2006-2010 internal engine's name P9X 715 (185hp).
|This article about an automotive part or component is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|