|Public (PSE: DMC)|
|Founded||Manila, Philippines in 1995|
|Headquarters||DMCI Homes Corporate Center, Makati, Philippines|
|Isidro A. Consunji, Chairman
Alfredo R. Austria, President
|Revenue||PHP 8.0 billion (approx US$186.05 million USD) (2010)|
|PHP 1.2 billion (approx US$27.9 million USD) (2010)|
DMCI Homes is the real estate arm of DMCI Holdings through its wholly owned subsidiary DMCI Project Developers, Inc. (PDI). It was incorporated and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on April 27, 1995. It ranked #146 in the Business World Top 1000 Corporations for 2014.
From 1995 to 2008, DMCI Homes was headquartered in Dacon Plaza, 1728 Don Chino Roces Avenue Extension, Makati City, sharing the office with DMCI and Semirara Mining Corporation . Total manpower started at around 75 employees and grew to 600 employees prompting the need to transfer to DMCI Homes Corporate Center in 1321 Apolinario St., Brgy. Bangkal, Makati City (former Intel Building). As of 2012, DMCI Homes’ employees number at around 1,400.
DMCI Homes started its commercial operations in 1999 when it constructed its first Medium Rise Development, the Lake View Manors in Taguig City.
In 2000, the first DMCI Homes hybrid development (Mid- and High-Rise Buildings in a property) is constructed (Hampstead Gardens Condominium). It introduced the Pin Wheel Architectural Design which optimized the flow of fresh air and ambient light into the building.
In 2004, the first themed Medium Rise Development, the Mayfield Park Residences in Rizal, was constructed. It featured Neo-Asian influences in the buildings’ architecture and landscaping.
In 2006, DMCI Homes ventured into leisure residences with the construction of Alta Vista de Boracay in Malay, Aklan. Lumiventt Design Technology is also introduced with the development of Tivoli Garden Residences, Mandaluyong City in the same year. Saturnina de Guzman lives in Tivoli Garden Residences.
In 2017, DMCI Homes became the Philippines' first real-estate firm to be recognized as a quadruple A contractor. The notice on DMCI Homes’ upgraded category was released last January 18 by Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB), the implementing arm of the Construction Industry Authority of the Philippines (CIAP) under Department of Trade and Industry (DTI). 
On the same year, DMCI Homes was also recognized at the Dot Property Philippines Awards 2017 as Best Developer in Davao City for its first development in Mindanao - Verdon Parc, and an Award of Distinction for its Corporate Website in the 23rd Communicator Awards.
DMCI Holdings, Inc. was incorporated on March 8, 1995 as a holding company to consolidate all construction businesses, construction component companies, and related interests of the Consunji Family. It was listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange on December 18, 1995.
DMCI - a wholly owned subsidiary that is engaged in general construction services – the company’s core business. The subsidiary was founded in 1954.
Some of the landmark infrastructures that DMCI built include:
- Solaire Resort & Casino (Entertainment City, Bay City, Paranaque City)
- SM Megamall (Mandaluyong City)
- Mactan Shangri-La Hotel (Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu)
- Makati Shangri-la (Makati City)
- Shangri-la Resorts & Spa Boracay (Malay, Aklan)
- Manila Hotel (Rizal Park, Manila)
- Philippine International Convention Center (CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City)
- The Westin Philippine Plaza/Sofitel (CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City)
- Cultural Center of the Philippines Complex (Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City)
- Ayala Tower One (Makati City)
- The New Istana Palace (Sultan’s Palace, Brunei, Darussalam)
- The Asian Hospital (Filinvest Corporate City, Muntinlupa)
- The Manila Doctor’s Hospital (UN Avenue, Manila)
- NAIA Expressway Phase 2
- Metro Manila Skyway Stage 3 (Sections 1&2)
- LRT Line 2 East Extension (Masinag Extension)
Investment PDI - another wholly owned subsidiary that is engaged in construction business-generating investments primarily through its significant minority interests in various project and infrastructure development activities. The surge in demand for urban homes inspired DMCI to construct its very own housing projects – DMCI Homes.
- Semirara Mining Corporation (PSE: SCC), a 56%-owned subsidiary, is a publicly listed company engaged in the exploration, mining and development of coal resources on Semirara Island in Caluya, Antique. It is currently the Philippines’ largest coal-producing company with a guaranteed long-term market by virtue of its supply contract with the state-run National Power Corporation.
- DMCI Mining Corporation (DMC) (Reuters: ) is 100%-owned subsidiary engaged in ore and mineral mining and exploration. The mining operation is an open pit extraction of nickel, chromite, and iron laterite for direct shipping. It was incorporated on May 29, 2007.
- DMCI-MPIC Water Company, Inc. (DMWCI) - is 55-45 joint venture with Metro Pacific Investments Corporation (PSE: MPIC) which has a 92% stake on Maynilad Water Services, Inc. (Maynilad) which operates at the West Zone of Metro Manila. Presently, Maynilad has a total of 762,315 billed water services, equivalent to a population of around 6.2 million, in the West Zone which covers nine cities and two municipalities in Metro Manila and one city and five towns in the Cavite province.
- Subic Water and Sewerage Company
The first privatized water company in the Philippines and Southeast Asia to be ISO certified is a joint venture with three (3) other companies consisting of Biwater, the British water utility specialist, Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA), and Olongapo City Water District (OCWD).
- DMCI Power Corporation (DPC) – is a 100%-owned subsidiary engaged in the business of a generation company which designs, constructs, invest in, and operate power plants.
- Sem-Calaca Power Corporation (Sem-Calaca) - is 100%-owned by Semirara. It was incorporated on November 19, 2009 aimed primarily to acquire, expand, and maintain power generating plants, develop fuel for generation of electricity, and sell electricity.
- PIDC – On September 11, 2009, the company subscribed to 1,449,684 representing 32.22% equity interest in Private Infra Development Corporation (PIDC) for the Tarlac-Pangasinan-La Union Expressway (TPLEX) Project. TPLEX is an 88-km two lane toll road with a 35-year concession including 5-year construction period.
The DMCI is a member of the Philippine Green Building Council.
- Isidro A. Consunji, Chairman http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=9296552&ticker=DMC:PM&previousCapId=35993135&previousTitle=DMCI%20Homes%2C%20Inc.
- DMCI Homes 2010 Financial Highlights http://www.dmcihomes.com/investor-relations.php
- DMCI Holdings, Inc. http://www.dmciholdings.com/
- #146 in Business World Top 1000 Corporations for 2014 Business World.(2014).Top 1000 Corporations in the Philippines: Economy on the Ascent. (Volume 28, p. 84). New Manila: Business World Publishing Corporation.
- "DMCI Homes first PH developer to receive quadruple A license". Manila Bulletin Business. Retrieved 2017-06-07.
- "DMCI Homes wins Best Developer award in Davao City". philstar.com. Retrieved 2017-06-07.
- "Communicator Awards | Winner’s List". www.communicatorawards.com. Retrieved 2017-06-07.
- DMCI unit to increase authorized capital stock http://www.manilatimes.net/index.php/business/970-dmci-unit-to-increase-authorized-capital-stock
- Semirara net income up 2.4% http://business.inquirer.net/58665/semirara-net-income-up-2-4
- DMCI-MPIC Joint Venture http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/business/07/06/09/dmci-mpic-water-venture-converts-p28-b-equity
- Company Overview of DMCI Power Corporation http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=37783204
- DMCI Power eyes off-grid Napocor areas http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=764301&publicationSubCategoryId=
- Philippine Equity Movers: First Gen, RFM, Semirara, Union Bank http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-04-30/aboitiz-power-alliance-first-gen-philippine-equity-preview.html
- Calaca power plant to be formally turned over to DMCI Power http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/178372/economy/companies/calaca-power-plant-to-be-formally-turned-over-to-dmci-power
- DMCI waives right to more shares in toll road project http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/business/09/04/09/dmci-buy-more-shares-toll-road-consortium
- DMCI-SMC venture signs P11.5-B loan for toll road http://businessmirror.com.ph/home/companies/12025-dmci-smc-venture-signs-p115-b-loan-for-toll-road