From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DME may refer to:
- Dubai Mercantile Exchange, a market in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Dakota, Minnesota and Eastern Railroad, a railroad in the United States
- Dimethoxyethane, a common solvent used in chemistry laboratories
- Dimethylethanolamine, precursor molecule for C-choline PET scan
- Dimethyl ether, a fuel and an aerosol spray propellant
- Direct Machine Environment, a 1900 order code microcode subsystem for the ICL 2900 Series computing system
- Disney's Magical Express, an airport transportation service for Walt Disney World
- Distance measuring equipment, a navigation aid used in aviation.
- Domodedovo International Airport, one of the airports serving Moscow, Russia (IATA code DME)
- Diastatic malt extract, used in homebrewing
- Durable medical equipment, a classification of medical devices
- Diabetic Macular Edema, an ophthalmological disease
- DME, an acronym for Detroit Mold Engineering, a Milacron business.
- Dropping mercury electrode, a working electrode made of mercury and used in polarography
- Design Management Europe Award, a European Design Management prize
- Digital Multi Effects, a feature name from Sony, generally called DVE: Digital Video Effects
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DME.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.