Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DML in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DML may refer to:
- Demonstrated Master Logistician, a certification bestowed by the International Society of Logistics (SOLE)
- Data manipulation language, a family of computer languages used by computer programs or database users to retrieve, insert, delete and update data in a database
- Dimensional Markup language, is an XML format definition tailored to the needs of dimensional results for discrete manufacturing
- Devonport Management Limited, owner of Her Majesty's Naval Base Devonport
- Dragon Models Limited, a Hong Kong-based company that manufactures plastic model assembly kits
- Dennis Miller Live, an HBO television talk-comedy show with Dennis Miller
- Distributed mode loudspeaker, a speaker technology developed by Cambridge-based company called NXT
- Definitive Media Library, in ITIL Service Transition
- Doctor of Modern Languages, an academic degree focusing on multiple modern languages and cultures
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DML.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.