Jump to navigation Jump to search
DMV may refer to:
- Department of Motor Vehicles or Division of Motor Vehicles, in several U.S. states
- Deserted medieval village, in the UK
- Deutsche Mathematiker-Vereinigung, the German Mathematical Society
- Deutscher Metallarbeiter-Verband, German Metal Workers' Union, a trade union
- Deutscher Motorsport Verband, a German motor sport organisation
- "DMV" (song), a song from the album Pork Soda by Primus
- Dorsal nucleus of vagus nerve, in anatomy
- ISO 639:dmv or Dumpas language, spoken in Sabah, Malaysia
- Dynamic Management Views, a feature of the Microsoft SQL Server software
- A nickname for the Washington metropolitan area including District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DMV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.